Skip to main content

Big sky country 14



I ended my wildflower adventure by waiting for the sun to set behind the Mulga.  Tomorrow marks our return journey.  We will largely be retracing our steps but I‘ve got a few more interesting things to show you yet!

Comments

  1. i sometimes feel that the bare branches are more striking than when full of leaves..lovely sunset sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that word, 'mulga'.

    I should hope you have more to show us on the return journey. You 'promised' us until the end of November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I sped it up a little but there are still a couple of weeks left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the orange stripe of cloud. You sure had a great trip and took some fab shots. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals