Skip to main content

Sea shots






Comments

  1. With views like that, no wonder the Great Ocean Road is such a great tourist attraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had forgotten how lovely it was. But any ocean road that run as close to the water is special.

      Delete
  2. This looks exactly like southern Portugal! :-)

    Regarding your comment on my yesterday post:
    We also have Red Hot Pokers here, but the photo shows a Aloe bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this part of the article with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. success for you !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals