Vegetation February 04, 2015 I was as smitten by the coastal vegetation as the views. But first a few sea shots then some of the wildflowers. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments freefallingFebruary 4, 2015 at 9:26 PMMagic.I bigged it up for a good look.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethFebruary 5, 2015 at 9:28 PMThose "clouds" of dotty shubs were truly magic.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyWinamFebruary 5, 2015 at 11:55 AMIt's amazing how plants can thrive in such rugged places.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethFebruary 5, 2015 at 9:29 PMYes it is amazing. I am always impressed by seaside heath country with its tenacious windswept plants.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Magic.
ReplyDeleteI bigged it up for a good look.
Those "clouds" of dotty shubs were truly magic.
DeleteIt's amazing how plants can thrive in such rugged places.
ReplyDeleteYes it is amazing. I am always impressed by seaside heath country with its tenacious windswept plants.
Delete