Skip to main content

From above


The road runs long cliff edges warn by the pounding waves creating some pretty special views which I will show you soon, but we need to camp for the night first.

Comments

  1. Yes, I recall now that all those Great Ocean Road beaches were at the bottom of cliffs. Great views but it's a heck of a hike down/up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh , just like the Blue Mountains walks. I of course did not venture to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals