Worn out April 27, 2013 My last image from this trip, found in Mendooran. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments WinamApril 27, 2013 at 2:01 PMNow that is an antique ute. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownApril 28, 2013 at 2:07 AMAnother museum piece!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyhead in the sun April 28, 2013 at 2:24 PMLovely old thing.Not a bad spot near those pretty trees.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bApril 28, 2013 at 11:11 PMGreat colour contrast. On our trip I saw something similar and the property was called "The Rusty Truck"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJune 17, 2013 at 6:54 PMSo innovative post I like this.Lift PuneReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Now that is an antique ute.
ReplyDeleteAnother museum piece!
ReplyDeleteLovely old thing.
ReplyDeleteNot a bad spot near those pretty trees.
Great colour contrast. On our trip I saw something similar and the property was called "The Rusty Truck"
ReplyDeleteSo innovative post I like this.
ReplyDeleteLift Pune