Skip to main content

Out


We burst out of the forest and back in the farmland.

By the way there is a waterfall but I was told the walk is steep. Having seen enough waterfalls and done enough steep walks in the Blue Mountains we didn't bother.

Comments

  1. Wow i have just flicked through many of your last posts which I have missed. This is a beautiful area and the views spectacular. The black poles are creative and how similar to my white poles that was a coincidence. I seem to have lost the plot but where are these shots from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a subliminal recollection of your white poles made me title the post that.

    The current trip is at Coolah and the sequence photos just finished at Coolah Tops National Park.

    Coolah is not far from anywhere, just 100 kms from Mudgee and midway between there and Coonabarabran. It is on good road but not on any of the main highways so the kind of place you miss unless trying different routes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals