Skip to main content

Wheat


We are back in the wheat country again. I didn't realise there was so much of it around Adelaide.

Comments

  1. There is nothing like a train journey, I have so many great memories, sadly the XPT up our way is no match for the glory days of the Brisbane Limited Express, the Daylight Express or Gold Coast Motorail.. even the North Coast Mail was great fun!
    There are few great trains left in OZ but this surely is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you have done more trains than me. The only one I would have caught of those is Brisbane-Sydney one back in the 1970s ... don't know what it's name was.

      Delete
  2. I remember the daylight express. The wheat shot is great. Gives the feeling of a great expanse.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals