"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Floriade
We were in Canberra during the week so went for a quick walk around Floriade. Here you go, just one shot.
Tomorrow I am going to start posting more of the 100 Towns. The year is fast coming to a close and I've got 44 left to go if I'm going to make my target for the year.
I have been meaning to get down to Floriade again, I went down a few years ago and enjoyed it. Good luck with your remaining 44, less now as I just read a few getting to this post. Daffodils are my favourite :)Must remember the Rydal festival for future outings.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Beaut, we didn't make it there this year, so was great to see your photo.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a Lovely sunny day too :D)
I have been meaning to get down to Floriade again, I went down a few years ago and enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your remaining 44, less now as I just read a few getting to this post. Daffodils are my favourite :)Must remember the Rydal festival for future outings.