Skip to main content

Mudgee

wk

Mudgee has the perfect profile for a tourist town -- wineries galore, fine food outlets, city facilities, attractive buildings and historic villages nearby all set in lush farmland.


Comments

  1. Beautiful picture. Mudgee's image sure has changed since I first visited this country town in the 50's way before wine was invented..... I was pleasantly surprised during in my recent visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn colours and composition too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals