Skip to main content

Apple Tree Flat


I didn't find any apple trees at Apple Tree Flat (a locality outside Mudgee) but I did find an orange tree and the area is more about grapes these days.

I love all the citrus fruits available at this time of year  ... one good thing about winter.

I've added Apple Tree Flat with a shot of one of the wineries as a locality at 100 towns. 


Comments

  1. Looks like those oranges are ready! I agree, citrus fruits at this time of year are beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bounty, I hope you rescued some of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals