Skip to main content

Capertee


With a view like this beside the road it is no wonder each time we do this trip that I crane my neck to catch a glimpse of it through the brief break in the trees.

This is the magnificent Capertee Valley.

Visit the town of Capertee over at 100 Towns.

Comments

  1. What magnificent layers of green and blue that merge so beautifully with the cloud!! Aren't we lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scenery. I love the red tips of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly a view worth craning your neck for Joan ... I love the way it drifts away into the misty background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And breathe in, and breathe out.
    Sigh.
    I can imagine myself there.
    Good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Capertee Valley is so lovely. I have some good memories and photos from there, even though we didn't have the best weather on the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what it was like to traverse this before modern transportation. Must have been an ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this carpet-covered valley and the mountains in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals