Skip to main content

Abandoned


This is my abandoned shot for this trip.  Taken as we were faithfully following Madam Tom Tom's directions to our next town Forest Reefs.

Comments

  1. Wouldn't it be good if you could press a playback button on a building and see its history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, agree with diane b. Reminds me of the New England. It is an interesting building with the old fibro. It could be an old butcher shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah ... me too. I thought I would like to see the pride on the face of the people who first built and moved into this house.

    I am reminded of the images yesterday of the space shuttle Discovery doing its flyover of Washington. The chimneys here provoked the memory ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals