The sea, to me, is more determined. Whereas the bush is laid back and cool about detritus, and change and dropping bits. The sea wants to get in there and reduce everything down to its essence: rumble, smooth, toss.
oh yes. Most excellent beach stuff. I find the beach is always good for a skeleton or two also. Fish, bird, crab shell, cuttlefish.
BTW - do you remember you mentioned a while ago you would like one of those cake display covered thingos. I saw some at Aldi today - $20. They look quite a lot like this plastic one of mine. http://www.poofanditsgone.blogspot.com/2011/12/summer-day-6-of-91-tuesday-4.html
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
The sea, to me, is more determined. Whereas the bush is laid back and cool about detritus, and change and dropping bits. The sea wants to get in there and reduce everything down to its essence: rumble, smooth, toss.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait 'til Australia Day. No pressure, though, no pressure ... *grin* ...
ReplyDeleteoh yes.
ReplyDeleteMost excellent beach stuff.
I find the beach is always good for a skeleton or two also.
Fish, bird, crab shell, cuttlefish.
BTW - do you remember you mentioned a while ago you would like one of those cake display covered thingos. I saw some at Aldi today - $20. They look quite a lot like this plastic one of mine.
http://www.poofanditsgone.blogspot.com/2011/12/summer-day-6-of-91-tuesday-4.html
It looks like a Zen Garden
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. And I agree. The beach creates beautiful art!
ReplyDelete