Skip to main content

Adieu


The tranquil lake fills with boats over the summer.  I enjoyed it more in the peaceful season, though we bid it farewell with reluctance.

Comments

  1. I can feel the quiet of the place Joan .......this is a really beautiful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have enjoyed your series, great shot to end on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure does look peaceful and it is to understand you not wanting to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved messing about in rock pools. I have to be more careful nowadays, especially if I have a camera around my neck. I wonder if the local council marooned that rowboat there just for photographers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have to be careful ... sprained my ankle riding my bike :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals