Skip to main content

Weeds and seeds

To wrap up we took an afternoon stroll and I picked the roadside flowers.  When I walk around home I don't pick things ... after all it is ingrained in us not to pick the flowers in the national park.  But this isn't a town in a national park and these are all weeds so I was perfectly happy

Comments

  1. and what a pretty picture it makes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how nice weeds can look when they are not interfering with other plants.
    "weeds are plants growing in the wrong place"

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't said it, I would never guess these are all weeds. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just lovely.
    Such beautiful textures.
    I'd take that bunch of flowers over a fancy one from a florist any day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, me too ... what Letty says ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals