Skip to main content

Historic Cars


Between feeds we braved the rain to look at the exhibit of historic cars.

Comments

  1. Very "cool" (it's raining here right now - after some days of extreme cold and snow) - I like the framing very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me so too. The silve lady with the meeting of the sheets of the bonnet behind her.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a beauty. Shame you had to see them in the rain, I would probably just kept on feeding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain adds much to this great car detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calypso and R2-D2 Mangoes are cheaper due to their smaller size. However, I am not so keen on their taste, as I am on the taste of the Kensington Pride.

    At my local supermarket, which is Thomas Dux, the upmarket Woolies, they are selling a tray of 14 Calypso mangoes for $13.99.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals