The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull! But there is something of interest in the image. These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today. On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.
Very "cool" (it's raining here right now - after some days of extreme cold and snow) - I like the framing very much.
ReplyDeleteMe so too. The silve lady with the meeting of the sheets of the bonnet behind her.
ReplyDeleteGood job.
She's a beauty. Shame you had to see them in the rain, I would probably just kept on feeding.
ReplyDeleteThe rain adds much to this great car detail.
ReplyDeleteCalypso and R2-D2 Mangoes are cheaper due to their smaller size. However, I am not so keen on their taste, as I am on the taste of the Kensington Pride.
ReplyDeleteAt my local supermarket, which is Thomas Dux, the upmarket Woolies, they are selling a tray of 14 Calypso mangoes for $13.99.