Skip to main content

Guns and toys


The stencilled sign at this 'old and junkie' antique shop took me aback it says Guns and Toys.

Comments

  1. Maybe there were toy guns?

    Happy travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting shot. Guns and toy guns should be banned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to agree with DB.

    But look at those gorgeous chairs. All they need is a cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo - I agree with JM about the light.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals