Skip to main content

Late afternoon 2/2


The sun is winking at us behind yet another country church sitting in the middle of nowhere. This one is somewhat grander than usual.

Comments

  1. Another beautiful shot - and an interesting looking church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning. The winking sun is lovely and the lighting really makes that church look pretty grand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a lovely photo
    (and a pretty fancy looking church).
    Where'ish is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havilah, somewhere between Lue and Mudgee. Was built by Mr Henry Hunter White in 1905 and gifted to the Anglican church in 1908.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The right timing and a beautiful building!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't help myself but I am thinking of Lego ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Martina, that is a perfect description.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lighting works well here. Great shot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to walk right into this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals