Skip to main content

Tea at the Loftus


There's something just right having afternoon tea in a old guest house.

Comments

  1. Hmm...a cup of tea.
    Where's my man-servant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon tea for me is one of the joys of travelling, especially during a stay in a guesthouse. Add a scone or two, and it's perfection!(That and marmalade for breakfast).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth is I don't actually drink tea (or coffee) but my husband does and I enjoy having afternoon tea with him, preferably with scones, jam and cream.

    Welcome to this blog Pam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals