The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull! But there is something of interest in the image. These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today. On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.
Hmm...a cup of tea.
ReplyDeleteWhere's my man-servant?
I'll have milk in mine.
ReplyDeleteAfternoon tea for me is one of the joys of travelling, especially during a stay in a guesthouse. Add a scone or two, and it's perfection!(That and marmalade for breakfast).
ReplyDeleteTruth is I don't actually drink tea (or coffee) but my husband does and I enjoy having afternoon tea with him, preferably with scones, jam and cream.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to this blog Pam.