Skip to main content

Sunset


And the sun slipped away on another great weekend. Just one more shot to go on our way back home tomorrow.

Comments

  1. And I have done another sunset post just for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I especially like the three layers (layers? Hm .. land - clouds -sky).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting to come over to Sweet Wafaring and I have enjoyed catching up with your country shots. They are all so tender and beautiful. Now I'm putting Wafaring on my blog list so i don't forget any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is such a gift ...you captured it so well

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Tender", what a lovely thing to say Diane, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals