Skip to main content

Country Lines 1


On the way we stayed the night at Cowra. I took an early morning walk thinking perhaps there would be some good shots like at Mudgee recently because the caravan park here is also by a river.

Every town turns up its own delights. On the morning walk on the grassy sports oval I saw country lines ... so different from the sea lines I have done so often. There are to be more country lines before this trip is done.

Comments

  1. Nice to see that comparison of sea/country.

    I like this sort of concept, which is so obvious when one looks through the view-finder, but to present as a post is a challenge. I like what you have done here. Like the electricity cable through the centre too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cable is actually a rope dividing up the playing fields for the day's play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a simple shot yet filled with magical complexities .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've looked at similar vistas before - but didn't SEE the beauty of the lines. Great eye! I will look differently the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and beautifully composed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really creative approach to the lines that surround us - light, shadow, leaves, rope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals