Skip to main content

Day is gone


At Lake Lyall, Lithgow's water supply.

That's it for this trip. If you go over to the Blue Mountains Journal for the next couple of weeks you can see what I've been up to at home.

Comments

  1. This is an interesting and nice pic... whichever way you look at it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the layers of interest that do this shot for me, JE. The light and the colour of the water surface for starters. However, to view it through one of my favourite country symbols and to combine that with the energy coming from the horse is just inspired.

    I'm off to the the other one ... down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely moment captured, Joan! Having the horse there with its legs out of view, makes it seem to me as if he's moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the pastel colors of the sunset with the silhouette of the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photos! You have a wonderful blog with a very beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep coming back to look at this photo - it makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals