Skip to main content

Fences


Hill End is all about fences. I took lots of photos but in the end settled on this one which is not typical ... it's not a paling fence and it's standing up straight for a start. Check out Julie's Hither and Thither for a sample of some of the other fences on show at Hill End.

Comments

  1. The lichens are impressive! Great detail shot and wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weathered fences. The textures are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lichen on the fence adds such drama and continued intrest...colors so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this photo a lot. Nice colours and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've captured a lovely fence--I really like the detail of the weathered surface.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    Really cool! Nice perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw ... now don't you have a whole bunch of readers who appreciate the finer things in life!!

    Lichen ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only but also ...

    I like the way the rail frames the verandah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great shot. The colours and the texture make it interesting and it is well-composed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder how long it would take to build a fence like that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals