"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Sea birds
Musing: From The Cormorant in its Element by Amy Clampitt "Plummeting waterward, big black feet splayed for a landing gear, slim head turning and turning."
Oh, what a joy. We have sugar white beaches and no rocks here... just condos. I do miss the variety find at other seashores so this is wonderful to contemplate.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Oh, what a joy. We have sugar white beaches and no rocks here... just condos. I do miss the variety find at other seashores so this is wonderful to contemplate.
ReplyDeleteOh the exquisite pleasure watching a bird open up its wings to the wind - at the same time opening up its frail chest to predators ...
ReplyDeleteAll three shots look fantastic and they perfectly match. Great collage, well done! I like the framing too.
ReplyDelete