Skip to main content

The love of field and coppice


At Blayney we found farms with orderly paddocks fringed with trees. Now I must confess I rather like this landscape even if it is reminiscent of another world.

Comments

  1. I need another week of landscape tuition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely composition and framing!
    I've just heard about the fires in southern Australia. How awful! Hope they can be controlled really soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals