Skip to main content

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends.  I hope you a have a great day.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Joan, hope you and your family have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an unique piece of graffiti with a good message. Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo, Joan. Merry Christmas. Here's to a frabjous day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too Joan, hope you had a lovely day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks everyone for your greetings. We had a beautiful very cool relaxing day. Just what my eye needs to get fully better.

      Delete
  5. LOve it, hope you weren't the artiste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah not me. I spotted this at Geurie. I wondered if it has been greeting people for years or if it was a special for 2012. Either way I reckon it will be wishing people a Merry Christmas for many more years to come.

      Delete
  6. Hi Joan a rather belated Merry Christmas to you and yours. I just knew that this piece of "art" was not by your own fair hand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals