Skip to main content

Cement


Cement was a popular building material in Kandos in the past.  And the cement works are still an important industry in the town.  The town is attractive and quite vibrant with a population of around 1,500 people.

Comments

  1. I love pretty little pavilions like this one. Julie's recent post about enormous gardens reminded me that when you have a lot of land, this sort of thing becomes a reasonable, magical possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears to be a nice little town with a picturesque park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the use of cement here, it's a lovely structure kind of similar to those we find in India.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals