Skip to main content

A rare event


I rose and walked down to the beach in the pre-dawn glow to see what photographic possibilities it would turn up. Dawn is not my time of day ... a rare event so please humour me over the next few days as I make the most of this.

Comments

  1. Certainly worth getting up early for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in awe of these shorline images...what a place to walk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals