Skip to main content

Sea creatures 3 of 3


Now here is a sea creature I do understand!

Comments

  1. LOL.
    You are quite good with people - not only fences and posts :-)
    Looking forward to seeing more of the Australian creatures you meet on your trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is why he needs the gloves/hood or what ever he has covering his camera. To protect from glare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is he wearing?
    Camouflage gloves and a bright orange jacket??

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was wholly intent on taking photographs of surfers and I gather the gloves/hood are to protect the camera from moisture and sea spray ... why they should be in camouflage colours is bit of a mystery though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it helps not to be too self-conscious when you are taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not so well-equipped when I take my photos...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Windy August

Tumbleweed It was August (known to be a windy month of the year) and it was blowing a gale.  Tumbleweeds hurtled across our path, pressed forward by the busy wind. While I was photographing the tumbleweed, I braved the icy blast to find a few more tiny flowers and fruits by the roadside.

Big sky country 3

The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull!  But there is something of interest in the image.  These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today.  On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.

Country lines 1 of 2