Skip to main content

Tidy rustic


The Southern Highlands are quite high-brow. Here old is tidy.

Comments

  1. "The First Bank" - a bank? Really?
    Very tidy indeed.
    And all the deposits are in the crate? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it looks more like a cottage than a bank -- I think it is someone's home today. Most of the old 'official' buildings in the town are sandstone, like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals