Skip to main content

House and car


I noticed the old car so had to stop. But wasn't tall enough to get a good shot of it.

Comments

  1. But I like it - looks funny, seeing only the car's roof - like an oversized beetle roaming through the gras ... and corresponds well with the chimneys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like both have seen better days. Nice brown tones here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rather like it too. Sometimes there are interesting results from less than optimal conditions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals