I didn't hang around to find out its fate. It was certainly heading off to the sea but not rapidly so there is a good chance that they rescued it. And I sure wasn't going to volunteer to go for a splash.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Oh deary me! what a dilemma. Did you offer to swim out & retrieve it for them Joan
ReplyDeleteNothing worse than being up the creek without a paddle.
ReplyDeleteoops.
ReplyDeleteHope for their sake that the tide was coming in!
ReplyDeleteI didn't hang around to find out its fate. It was certainly heading off to the sea but not rapidly so there is a good chance that they rescued it. And I sure wasn't going to volunteer to go for a splash.
ReplyDelete