"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Sandy path
I decided to leave the bike path and head home. Mmm this path is not leading to the sea as I hoped. It is running parallel to it. I can hear the waves rolling to my left.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
I love these sandy paths near beaches. It makes a good shot too, leading your eye into the photo. Where did it lead to I wonder?
ReplyDeleteI find the soft sand rather hard to walk on.
DeleteI love the mystery of an unwalked trail. Good shot.
ReplyDeleteI do too provided I am not feeling tired and have a good sense that I am not lost!
Delete