Skip to main content

Street 7 of 7


More coffee seekers.

Comments

  1. Come full circle. I wonder how long a shift a barista has. It is an on-yer-feet, repetitive sort of job. A HenryFord type of career!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps in some cases but in others the coffee itself is art and they get to enjoy a good conversation as they go along. I have no idea how long they work.

      Delete
  2. Bill refuses to drink coffee out of cardboard cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this shot. Lots to catch the eye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals