Skip to main content

Home


I spent the next day out at the Uni.  Disappointed because it has quite nice landscaping that may have made for interesting photos but the weather settled in wet.  At the end of day we caught the train to the city and then connected on a late train home where the mountains were turning on a typical misty night.  I thought I'd give a night shot a go ... the clever little camera told me it was taking multiple exposures and combining them to create this moody shot.

Comments

  1. Yes, clever camera... but you are the one who decides on the shot. Lovely :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to your camera, Joan. This is an amazing night shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a clever little camera, not to mention the photographer. :)

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one smart camera. My DSLR isn't so sophisticated, but most of the time I don't mind it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals