Skip to main content

Clouds


There was some cloud in the sky which made a spectacular sunset which I didn't capture because we were on our way to the camp concert.  The caravan parks put on evening entertainment out here, country music, bush poets and the like.  I caught this shot the next morning.   We are up early to take a tour to see more dinosaur stuff.

Comments

  1. Nothing quite like an Outback sunset!! I remember the Bush poet we saw at Winton a few years ago - she was sensational!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals