Skip to main content

Thomson River


It's the weekend and time to find another Road that Beckons but it was not a road that beckoned on this occasion, it was a river.  It's a warm day with kites circling overhead.




I don't think I've mentioned the free campers.  With so many cost conscious pensioners following the free camper's guide you've gotta get in early to secure your spot especially in popular places like Longreach.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals