Strolling May 17, 2011 Pull on your coat, and sturdy boots, put on your gloves and come stroll the town with me as the sun peeps over the horizon. This is the football field and I include it for no other reason than its where my walk began and I like the colours muted by the frost. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments freefallingMay 17, 2011 at 9:43 AMLove the sun on the hills, the neglected tennis court, the bundle of wire(?) on top of the mini shed and those beautiful fan-shaped trees.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWinamMay 17, 2011 at 9:56 AMThat's another iconic country scene, I think. I love the shades of blue, too.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRed Nomad OZMay 17, 2011 at 5:53 PMWonderful shot! I love that there's ambiguity (to me, at least) about whether this is a colour or Bb&W shot!Have a great day!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRed Nomad OZMay 17, 2011 at 5:58 PMPS - I sent you a 'Royal' pic - did you get it? Or shall I try again??ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bMay 17, 2011 at 10:17 PMBy the looks I would need my whole wardrobe on to keep warm. Yes the sun splashing on the hill is a nice touch.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownMay 18, 2011 at 4:05 AMThe white field makes a great contrast to the peeping sun in the background. Wonderful!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieMay 19, 2011 at 7:38 AMYeah, what they all said ... but the mess of barbed wire on top of the shed ... hah weather sheds dont have doors ... very Australian ...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Love the sun on the hills, the neglected tennis court, the bundle of wire(?) on top of the mini shed and those beautiful fan-shaped trees.
ReplyDeleteThat's another iconic country scene, I think. I love the shades of blue, too.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot! I love that there's ambiguity (to me, at least) about whether this is a colour or Bb&W shot!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
PS - I sent you a 'Royal' pic - did you get it? Or shall I try again??
ReplyDeleteBy the looks I would need my whole wardrobe on to keep warm. Yes the sun splashing on the hill is a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteThe white field makes a great contrast to the peeping sun in the background. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYeah, what they all said ... but the mess of barbed wire on top of the shed ... hah weather sheds dont have doors ... very Australian ...
ReplyDelete