Skip to main content

Sparkles


The sunshine is making the ice sparkle but no matter how hard I tried I could not get the camera to pick up those little glints of light, so you get a gate instead.

Comments

  1. *grin* ... I can sense your frustration ... I endure it too when I can see beauty with my eye (and my inner eye) yet cannot reproduce it for others to enjoy. I console myself by thinking that there is a higher power preventing this and that I have to be content.

    Now ... for me ... THAT is a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless of course you WANTED a good photo of the gate, then it would be blurry and you would only get the sparkles nice and clear.
    See? You've got use a bit of reverse psychology on your camera - they are temperamental buggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to photograph rain yesterday and got nowhere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see tiny diamonds in the foreground! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Windy August

Tumbleweed It was August (known to be a windy month of the year) and it was blowing a gale.  Tumbleweeds hurtled across our path, pressed forward by the busy wind. While I was photographing the tumbleweed, I braved the icy blast to find a few more tiny flowers and fruits by the roadside.

Big sky country 3

The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull!  But there is something of interest in the image.  These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today.  On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.

Country lines 1 of 2