Skip to main content

Pub


Over the road is the hotel.  It's not a Royal but I have received recent contributions from Gordon and Red Nomad OZ over at the Royal Collection check them out.

Comments

  1. Is that a fridge in the tray of that ute?

    Your Royal Collection is moving along a treat ... I have two more somewhere ... will go search ... you might have one of them ... do you have a checklist somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo ... just remembered ... you asked for that one from Paris to be re-sent ... oops ... forgot ... will rectify ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you've got lots of new Royals since I last looked.
    International ones even!
    I do quite like the Bungendore pub.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals