Skip to main content

Icing


I'm just loving this frost.  Hope you aren't tired of it yet.

Comments

  1. Together with the dollop of Magpie poop!

    No wonder that fence-posts crack over time, hey.

    Nope, I love the frost. Shows a depth to the Australian seasons that might otherwise pass me by. Not many frosts in Paddo ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love all of your photos - I subscribe via google reader and often press 'like', but I don't know if you ever receive that feedback.... God bless you on this beautiful frosty autumn-tree-coloured day! Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roz no I didn't know about those likes. I must find out how I can see them. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie surprisingly I dont see much frost in Lawson, hence the delightbin this white frost. I agree the dollop of poop makes the shot just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep them coming. Wonderful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the detail! Also the universal appeal - it could be anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never get tired of looking at beautiful shots like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No never get tired of your frosty shots as long as I don't have to suffer the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could never make me tired of any of your shots.
    We are seeing everything through your eyes :D)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Windy August

Tumbleweed It was August (known to be a windy month of the year) and it was blowing a gale.  Tumbleweeds hurtled across our path, pressed forward by the busy wind. While I was photographing the tumbleweed, I braved the icy blast to find a few more tiny flowers and fruits by the roadside.

Big sky country 3

The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull!  But there is something of interest in the image.  These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today.  On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.

Country lines 1 of 2