Skip to main content

Bywong Valley Way


Time to turn off the main road to Mudgee onto the Bywong Valley Way towards Kandos.  Getting close to Clandulla now and I'm slill loving the scenery.

Comments

  1. Good heavens, I would need to pull up to read all those signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great wide open spaces are calling you. We couldn't get over how high above sea level it is put there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely green hill! What a contrast to the flat ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an unusual landscape! It's fascinating how the earth seems to swell up for no reason at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals