Skip to main content

Abandoned 1 of 3

Before we finish this day I thought I would return to some old themes.

This old house is built from the native cypress which is naturally termite resistant.

Comments

  1. Isn't that fabulous?
    Imagine the time that went into building that home and now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find it sad to see a house that has been abandoned - especially when so much work has gone into it. This is counteracted by the scenic phot oppotunity that is thus created though!!

    Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great textures! I had no idea about a tree being termite resistant... Now I know there's one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals