Skip to main content

Chasing bugs

I have been admiring the insects and other bugs that Duncan at Ben Cruachan blog has been photographing over recent months. I was detirmined to catch a shot of a dragonfly but they zig-zag everywhere so I only got water dripping from the trees reflected in the water below.

On the way back I found this one sitting so still on the road it was probably dead but still very beautiful.

Photo: Dragonfly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals