Friday, December 14, 2012

#95 Shadforth


Shadforth has often intrigued me because of the glimpse of these old dwellings as you drive along the road.  Having stopped by to photograph them I see there are three near identical ones in a row. Has me wondering if in fact they are modern replicas.  Either way, I like them.

Shadforth is a town, it has streets and a reasonable number of houses among orchards but no other town infrastructure that I could see.

I've added Shadforth as a town and Dunkeld as a locality over at 100 towns, just a house or two at Dunkeld.

3 comments:

  1. You know I'm going to love this one!
    Straight to pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's me!
    Letty.
    I have a new name!
    A new name for a new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they are replicas. More likely workers cottages. Love the old remnant garden.

    ReplyDelete