Skip to main content

Worlds End 5


Ok change of plan.  Some of you might remember we went Looking for Yarrabin four years ago.  We never found that either.  But I did notice on the map at the time there was an offshoot that went to Lake Burrendong which we had seem previously from the Wellington side of the lake.  It might be nice to see that I said.  So off we headed down the track ... I love the cypress trees you see around here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals