Skip to main content

Black and White 1


Photography ... ah ha we are in my world but the lady seems more interested in her iPhone.

Comments

  1. Maybe she'd been waiting for an important message that couldn't wait for a few minutes. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. She could be getting information about the artist from google.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big sky country 3

The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull!  But there is something of interest in the image.  These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today.  On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.

Windy August

Tumbleweed It was August (known to be a windy month of the year) and it was blowing a gale.  Tumbleweeds hurtled across our path, pressed forward by the busy wind. While I was photographing the tumbleweed, I braved the icy blast to find a few more tiny flowers and fruits by the roadside.

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.