Skip to main content

Sea Lines 7 of 7


Back at the camp the lines continue.  More and more of the campsites are given over to cabins these days but they generally have a few spots for caravans and tent campers.  This campsite is very large with plenty of spots for all types.

Comments

  1. We often stay in cabins but I like to see some shady trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of trees around the perimeter so the outlook is nice.

      Delete
  2. Can't say that looks terribly inviting.......
    I'd feel like I had to get up every morning and stand at attention outside the front door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. Curbing and guttering alone make me feel like that. I dread the day it reaches our house in the mountains.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals