Lake Windemere 5 of 7 January 17, 2014 There is something dramatic about drowned trees. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments diane bJanuary 17, 2014 at 8:32 PMThey have their arms up saying "Help Me! Help Me! Beautiful colourReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethJanuary 17, 2014 at 8:44 PMHa ha. That made me laugh. I think they said that years ago. I think they are just skeletons now. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVickiJanuary 18, 2014 at 11:03 AMThe gorgeous golden light seems almost at odds with the stark tree skeletons.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 20, 2014 at 5:54 AMThis is so beautiful! The light, the colours, everything!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
They have their arms up saying "Help Me! Help Me! Beautiful colour
ReplyDeleteHa ha. That made me laugh. I think they said that years ago. I think they are just skeletons now.
ReplyDeleteThe gorgeous golden light seems almost at odds with the stark tree skeletons.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! The light, the colours, everything!
ReplyDelete