Beach trio September 01, 2013 Needless to say another beach fringed with coconut palms. Disappointingly little seems to wash up on these beaches. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownSeptember 2, 2013 at 8:07 PMAnother trio I really like.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethSeptember 2, 2013 at 8:16 PMThanks Jose. I like doing trios ... it's interesting to make the selection of items to include.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Another trio I really like.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jose. I like doing trios ... it's interesting to make the selection of items to include.
Delete